Followers

Home

Tuesday, 30 May 2017

All in the lace

Good morning 

I hope you had a good Bank Holiday weekend, mine came and went. 

Was out in the garden much of the time while I could doing that 
weeding - boy they do grow in this warm weather with rain to help them. 

I am very pleased to say that my eldest daughter passed all her teaching exams 
so I made this card for her. 


I have used Hunkydory kit with "added bits" 

I layered up different layers on the card blank after I used red tape 
to mount the vintage lace onto the top part. 


Added butterfly which was on acetate using 3d glue to mount it. 

Added sentiments, glitter to the hat. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Thank you for joining me today 

Have a lovely day 

Crafty hugs 

x x 




11 comments:

  1. Lovely card, pretty details!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts Vintage Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card pen and congratulations to your daughter on passing her exams, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and congratulations to your daughter too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your daughter. I'm sure she'll love her pretty card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your daughter. I love the hunkydory image that you have used here on her card and the addition of the butterfly. Thank you for fluttering into the butterfly garden again . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card for your daughter and congrats to her as well, may thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your daughter, and to you for making this pretty card. It is such a lovely image and the acetate butterfly is very clever. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and such a pretty image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Vintage Style' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is just amazing! So sweet and delicate, love any detail!
    Congrats to your daughter and thanks for entering again in the Butterfly Challenge#79!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen