Followers

Home

Sunday, 28 May 2017

All to do with bits, layers, butterflies and stuff

Good morning 

Well I was on a bit of a roll yesterday with making my project. 

I thought now what can I do with that bag of bits.... and as there were several 
challenges which asked for layers and bits here is my card


I started off with a bit of card stock which had not worked on a previous 
card 


my bits !!!


Work in progress


Finished card 


I have used loads and loads of layers and the colour cream in the mans Tshirt and background.

I have been surprised with how I have used so many different bit !!!

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Latest new is the Hochanda have now changed yet again their times they are going 
to broadcast on FreeView TV. 

From the 1st June no longer viewing in the evenings. 

What a shame that Freeview customers are yet again the ones who miss out. 
I can not afford to pay for say Sky and my broadband is so slow I can not 
watch on Rewind.

Also I use to like to record the shows and watch later. 

Well time will tell and I suppose like most things now it is all to do with cost. 

Well have a good day and look forward to hearing from you 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collage Pen. A lovely happy summertime card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Pen - it really is so Summery! Loads of snippets used of course and it's also perfect for Mrs A's challenge (she'll be pleased I'm sure).

    As for Hochanda and the times, I rarely watch these days as they have so many technical issues. But, I suspect this latest change will drive more folk away - like you, we don't have Sky here (had it for a while years ago and then realised we were paying for so much we never watched - plus the films were repeated ad infinitum - so then opted for Freeview, which gives all we need). I think it's short sighted of Hochanda, time will tell!

    Hope things are calmer for you now and that you have some time to just play quietly with your craft goodies!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely layeres here Pen that frame the picture beautifully, it looks great. I agree with you about Hochanda, it's such a shame. They were like a breath of fresh air when they first started. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen,
    what a wonderful collage card and all those lovely layers and images are so brilliant.
    Your inked background is stunning and a beautiful colour.
    I also agree about Hochanda as I used to watch it the most in the evenings or later with the repeats, and I can record on Freeview.
    I don't believe in paying for sky either when you get all those repaeats on most channels.
    I very rarely turn my TV on till about 9PM as I am busy crafting or blogging till then.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is wonderful, love how you put it all together x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was in awe of your mixed media card you created. It all looked like it went together so well, even though several of the images weren't to the same scale. You positioned everything to take that into account, and I really LIKE this piece.

    Since I live in the states, I have no way to comment on your tv problem, but I know I won't pay for something I can get free!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In awe of how much you have managed to put on your card to make this lovely collage scene. Must have taken quite a bit of arranging to get it just right. Love all your detailing. Thank you for fluttering into the butterfly garden. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! Such amazing way to use your scraps and bits!! Really a fabulous scene full of details, so lovely!!
    Thanks so much for entering your work in the Butterfly Challenge#79!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pen, a superb use of so many snippets, love how you used two corner dies to create a doily and then used some pretty ribbon to cover the join... thank you for playing in the Snippets Playground this fortnight... good luck in the draw... have a wonderful week... Megan GD

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much to see, its a great collage with lots of attention to detail x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen