Followers

Home

Saturday, 27 May 2017

May brings .....


Hi there thank you for popping in today

What a night - the thunder and lightening storm we had here.

I have never seen or heard such a storm. The lightening was continuous I am sure there
is a special name for that type of lightening - sheet lightening maybe.

NO rain to mention of I have to say but so so hot.

But back to my card today I have been using a CD from Designers Directory  called Men.  

I have been working on the latest challenge over at The Craft Barn



Where you have to add the following verse into the picture so thought it would go
well in the cloud. 


May brings flocks of pretty lambs
Skipping by their fleecy dams

mounted it onto white card and then onto a gray card blank.

I hope you like my entry and would like to enter it for the following 


The Craft Barn Challenge = Twelve Month Challenge

Thank you for your visit and I look forward to seeing you again

Take care

Crafty hugs

x x x

14 comments:

  1. What a nice design. I really like the idea of putting the verse in the cloud and the rural scene with sheep is perfect for the May challenge. A very nice card indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea to put the verse in the cloud, great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    what a brilliant card and such a lovely scene.
    The sentiment in the cloud is a fab idea and it a lovely one too.
    We had our thunder storm this morning, and it rained quite hard also.
    Then the rest of the day has been glorious.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. I'm impressed with how you interpreted this month's challenge line. Although I chose not to join in the CB challenge this year, I really enjoy seeing what you have created. How adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely rural scene, super card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful scene and a really clever idea for the challenge Pen. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab way to include the verse on this lovely card. We had rain, thunder and lightning yesterday afternoon, but it cleared up by evening. Not as dramatic as you though! Hope you're cooler today x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card and beautiful verse. We missed the storm in East Devon but could see the lightening.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely rural scene. Great idea putting the words in the cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the country scene and sentiment on the cloud---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely country scene! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - and putting the verse in the cloud was a masterstroke. thank you for joining the Craft Barn Month Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the colours of this scene and the overlapping stripes. Lovely idea to put the verse in the cloud xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen